Relationship Officer Program (Grade: Officer)
• Achieving assigned Business Targets.
• Generating new business while cross selling different products.
• Driving different sales promotions and campaigns.
• Efficient management of allotted portfolios.
• Ensuring service excellence while providing customer service.
• Efficient management of customer feedbacks/complaints.
• Handling branch operational services with care.
• Maintaining SLA time with both internal and external customers/stakeholders.
• Ensuring AML compliance and other regulatory policies & requirements.
• Ad-hoc responsibilities assigned by the Line Manager or Branch Manager.
Qualification & Other Competencies
• We invite applications from highly motivated graduates with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
• Applications from experienced candidates especially from banks, NBFIs and different financial institutions are also encouraged.
• We are looking for candidates who are self-propelled, possess strong interpersonal & communication skills and also have a mindset for geographic mobility & flexibility with effective business acumen.
• Branch, anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Benefit
• We offer a great career for the performers with excellent rewards, exciting learning opportunities in a friendly working environment. You will join the bank as Officer with a probation period of 06 (six) months. After the probation period of 06 (six) months, candidate will be confirmed as Officer of the bank. During probation period, you will experience extensive learning and development program. After confirmation, you will be posted in Branch under Retail & SME Banking Division and your job posting can be anywhere in Bangladesh.