Relationship Officer Program 2023 (Grade: Officer)
• Achieve assigned Business Targets.
• Generate new business while cross selling different products of the bank.
• Drive different sales promotions and campaigns.
• Efficient management of allotted portfolios.
• Take care of customer feedbacks, complaints and offer solutions accordingly.
• Handle branch operational services with care.
• Maintain SLA time with both internal and external customers/stakeholders.
• Make sure AML compliance as well as other regulatory policies and requirements.
• Ensure service excellence while providing customer service.
• Ad-hoc responsibilities assigned by the Line Manager or Branch Manager.
Qualification & Other Competencies
• We invite applications from highly motivated graduates with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
• We appreciate applications from experienced candidates. Candidates with minimum 2 (two) years job experience in banks and other financial institutions will get preferences based on their experiences and performances.
• We are looking for candidates who are self-propelled, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and also have a mindset for geographic mobility & flexibility with effective business acumen.
• Branch, anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Benefit
• We offer a great career for performers with excellent rewards, exciting learning opportunities in a friendly working environment. You will join the bank as Officer with a probation period of 06 (six) months. After the probation period of 06 (six) months, candidate will be confirmed as Officer of the bank. During probation period, you will experience extensive learning and development program. After confirmation, you will be posted in Branch under Retail & SME Banking Division and your job posting can be anywhere in Bangladesh.